Take detours as weekend road works set on EDSA, C-5, NLEX: MMDA
Posted: 2022-Jul-28 16.55.12 UTC+0800
["https:\/\/radyonatin.com\/story.php\/45332","Take detours as weekend road works set on EDSA, C-5, NLEX: MMDA","RNNationwide"]
MANILA – The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) on Thursday advised motorists to take detours from road works in parts of the Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA), C-5 Road, and the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) this weekend.
In an advisory, the MMDA said the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) would conduct road reblocking and repairs on the following roads from 11 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday.
• EDSA Northbound (NB) in Quezon City, along Santolan MRT-3 Station (EDSA Carousel lane) after the P. Tuazon flyover to Aurora Tunnel third lane from the center island (fast lane), after Aurora Boulevard to New York (3rd lane from the center island, intermittent section), after Kamuning/ Kamias Road to the JAC Liner Bus Station (beside the center island)
• C-5 Road Southbound (SB) (2nd lane) in Makati City
• Fairview Avenue SB near Mindanao Avenue Extension (1st lane from the center island)
• Cloverleaf (Chainage [CHN] 000 – CHN 258) going to NLEX NB in Quezon City
• Cloverleaf (CHN 000 – CHN 203) going to NLEX SB
• Cloverleaf (CHN 000 – CHN 234) going to NLEX SB
• C-5 Katipunan Avenue corner CP Garcia Avenue
• EDSA SB in Quezon City, U-turn slot Service Road in front of GMA bldg., Service Road third block of Kamuning Road intersection, along Service Road (2nd block in front of the police station)
• EDSA Southbound (Balingasa Creek to Oliveros Footbridge) Quezon City. (PNA)